Monday, August 15, 2005

Goodbye, Mr. Polite!

Mr. Polite resigned.

: (

He's moving on to better things, so I'm happy for him, but he was SUCH a good employee!! Usually on the official paperwork I only write a few sentences explaining why an employee quit or was fired, but for him I wrote a long statement saying what a great employee he was and how we hope he'll join the company again one day. He was so funny with the paper (he has to sign it along with me). He wasn't sure that he could sign it because by signing he's saying that he agrees with the statement. I asked what he couldn't agree with and he, in his humble manner, pointed out a couple of sentences about him being a model employee. Oh come on, you're good.......really good. He was obviously proud of it, though.......he made a copy to show his parents. Then after close we had a goodbye party for him. Good luck, Mr. Polite! Don't forget us!

No comments: