Saturday, June 11, 2005

My Employees

To give you an idea of where I work, let me introduce you to some of my employees:

  • "Princess"--avoids doing any of the dirty jobs and works only as something to do, she doesn't really need the money.
  • "I should be manager and not you"--yeah, in what lifetime?
  • "Ditz"--EVER so blonde.
  • "Mr. Polite"--you've never met anyone so nice and friendly and great with customers! If I had a hundred of him (heck, even ten) my store would be #1 in the chain, in the country, in the world!
  • "Incompetent"--can't sweep the floor without messing it up.
  • "Smoker"--needs a smoke break every hour and if she doesn't get it, watch out!
  • "Duh boy"--really doesn't get anything.
  • "Mood swing girl"--needs to be on some kind of medication, or maybe to stop taking the drugs she's already on. But you can only send someone on so many "random" drug tests before they get suspicious.
  • "Miss Bitch"--other employees' description, not mine.
  • "If I say five words tonight I might injure my tongue"--what a personality to be working in retail!

So you get the picture, right? Quite an interesting mix of characters.

No comments: