Friday, June 24, 2005

Inconsiderate Customers

Do NOT wait until one minute before we close to come into my store and expect me to wait patiently while you browse and then don't buy anything. I can't shut down the registers or the credit card machines or anything until after everyone is gone. While my employees are hourly, I'm not, so it doesn't benefit me to stay open 20 extra minutes for you to buy your $10 item. Now if it's $500, I might be slightly more patient since that counts toward our monthly sales goal, but we've been open all day, couldn't you have come earlier?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to work in a bookshop and this would happen constantly. It was like: You know you're in a bookstore. You know you want to browse. Here's something maybe you didn't know-I WANT TO GO HOME!

/Helen
Everyday Stranger