Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Credit Cards and Paranoid People

To the paranoid person who scratched out her credit card number on the sales slip that she signed and we keep: without that number we can't charge you for the items. My cashiers are trustworthy, and even if they weren't, there's not too much they can do without getting caught. Besides, you're not responsible for unauthorized charges!

At the end of the night when I saw the defaced receipt, I had to go back into the computer, find the transaction, and reprint your receipt so our office will have the account number. After a long day I don't need anything more to do. The extra trouble makes me want to put your credit card number here so everyone can use it as they desire. But I won't. I'm too nice.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi there!

Thanks for putting me on your blog roll. I assume it's ok for me to reciprocate the favour?

I like what you've done so far - keep it up because it's worthwhile.

James