Monday, May 29, 2006

Back to Work

Did I not say that I was going on vacation? Oops, guess not. So....I went on vacation last week. Had fun. Rested. Got burnt to a crisp and spent all my money. Normal vacation stuff.

My first day back was mostly good. I felt refreshed and was much more patient with customers. I assisted several regulars who I hadn't seen for awhile. I also had several problem employees where it was to the point of my practically beating them to get them to do ANYTHING.

Most of the employees (at least the good ones) were glad to see me back…..let's just say that there were a few "issues" while I was gone. So much so that according to the other managers, I'm not allowed to take any more vacations. Yeah, well, I still have some vacation days left! It's not my fault that those issues happened while I was gone. It just would have made it a little easier having another manager to spread the stress around.

Back to work......I'm sure I'll have some more stories soon!

No comments: