Friday, September 23, 2005

"Can you order.......?"

I'm really tired of people who think that I control what items we carry. Considering the variety of items we sell, we're short on space. We can't have a huge selection in a huge quantity of everything ever made. If I were in control of ordering, there are several items that I would order a ton of because I know we would sell them all right away. If we're out of an item, our distributor might not have any to send to us. Most of our ordering is done automatically through the computer. The few things that I get to order myself is me choosing how many to order based on how many I think we'll sell that week; I don't get to pick what to order. But all day, every day, I get to hear complaints about what we don't carry and what we're out of. It's NOT MY FAULT. I can't do anything about it!

No comments: