Monday, February 06, 2006

Losing my mind

So it's a couple of days after I misplaced the checks............and I just might be losing my mind.

I was on the way out the door, about to set the alarm, when I realized that I didn't have my store keys. I checked my pockets. No keys. I checked the desk and office area. No keys. Sounding familiar? An employee offered to check around the back and side doors, but I knew that I had just had the keys minutes before. Then I looked in my purse, and there they were! Apparently when I got my car keys out I put my store keys away, when I KNEW that I was about to have to lock the store!

The VERY NEXT NIGHT I managed to set off the alarm as I was leaving. GREAT! I waited a few minutes for the alarm company to call, then got tired of waiting so I called them. I had to give some passwords and phone numbers and identify myself, of course. The rep looked up our account and made everything right, told me how to reset the alarm, then I could finally go home.

I'm usually a lot more with it than I've been the past week. What's wrong with me?!

No comments: